EVConsult, Nissan and the City of Rotterdam present V2X conference: 21st of January 2020
The year 2020 will see the scale-up of V2X! Vehicles will not only be used for driving – they will accelerate the energy transition. Electric mobility will gain attractiveness as users earn money on energy markets. With their bidirectional charger they will at the same time help to integrate solar and wind energy into the electricity grid. Feeding electricity back will become increasingly business-as-usual, but how exactly does that work?
The V2X conference in Rotterdam held next January 21, 2020 will answer any questions on the subject you may have. Lead by the Costa Rican Monica Araya we’ll address the most pressing issues in large scale rollout. How can I pay or incentivise my employees for V2X services? How many vehicles do I need to reduce the costs on my power connection? What regulations are involved with bidirectional charging? What is the current technology readiness level of V2G systems in live projects?
On the event, leading V2X players from around the globe share their experiences in the installation maintenance of bidirectional technology and IT. Operators explain how they flexibly manage electricity at building level. V2X project managers share their experience from users of bidirectional chargers, and how they implemented mobile apps to have their customers manage their charging.
To help scale-up, do’s and don’ts from practical examples are shared with delegates. What learnings can we take away in different energy markets and with a view to larger scale application? Which chargers and services have already been tested and can be rolled out on sizeable fleets? How does V2X-management work and can I effectively involve my employees in an interesting use case?
This conference is organised by EVConsult, Nissan and the City of Rotterdam. The following leading speakers will be on stage:
- Arno Bonte, Alderman City of Rotterdam for Sustainability & Energy Transition
- Francisco Carranza, Managing Director of Nissan Energy Services
- Rene Kerkmeester, Digital Transformation Lead TenneT
- Tom Meeuws, Deputy Mayor City of Antwerp for Sustainability & Environment
- Fumitoshi Emura, Hitachi Ltd. Energy Services Division Manager
- Eric van Voorden, CEO LastMileSolutions
- Thijs Vral, Elia Group Innovation project manager
- Peter Bach Andersen, Technical University of Denmark
- Sander Ouwerkerk, NewMotion business development manager
- Robin Berg, director WeDriveSolar & Lomboxnet
- Marcus Fendt, Managing Director The Mobility House
- Brice Bourreau, COO Dreev
Date: 21st of January, 2020
Location: CIC Rotterdam Office Space
Programme: V2X Conference